Spotting all the trends

July 25, 2009

Swimsuits Come in 3s

I have never been a huge swimsuit buyer. I have around 3 that I bought awhile ago. I guess swimsuits just can't come close to shoes but, nevertheless, I randomly was in the mood to go shopping for them. I don't like spending a lot of money on swimsuits so I just hit up Target. Boy was I lucky! I found some really cute and inexpensive suits (a black, pink, and teal one to be exact!). I even bought one with leopard print, which is definitely going outside my comfort zone. But, they were just 30 bucks per suit. I didn't think that was too bad for someone who does not want to spend a lot of money. Living at the beach, there are temptations to spend a lot more at surf shops but I feel there is no need to splurge on this particular item. It just goes to show you don't have to pay a lot for fashion. Don't underestimate Target (haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment