Spotting all the trends

May 20, 2009

What will we do without you, LC?

Anyone who knows me knows that I love The Hills. There are only two episodes left! And, it was announced that Lauren Conrad will be leaving the show and "replaced" by Kristen Cavallari. Not to psyched about that. I was never her biggest fan. Honestly, Whitney left and now Lauren? I don't know what the show will be like without them. It may be the end of the show for me as well. Too bad...

While I'm on the topic of The Hills, Lauren had to fire Stephanie on this week's episode. It is sad to say but I couldn't help but laugh throughout the whole thing. I mean really, Stephanie?! I know the show is somewhat scripted and they edit it to make people appear a certain way but I really hope you are smarter than this show makes you look. If I looked like that on television, I would cry. She can't be that retarded, can she?!

Seeing as though The Hills might be going down the drain, anyone know when The City is coming back?! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment