Spotting all the trends

May 26, 2009

More Sandals Please!

So, I was a little behind on summer footwear but I would like to think I am making up for lost time. I really wanted to find some cute sandals for a bargain. Instead of hitting up the mall, or going to my usual places, I looked elsewhere. Then I remembered we have wholesale stores where leftover inventory of high end labels are sold to places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Like any store, if you look hard enough you can find a couple cute bargains. I decided to take a chance and browse around through TJ Maxx to see if I came across a good find and I did! I discovered these cute Steve Madden sandals for under $25. I love it when I find deals like these. So word to the wise, never rule out wholesale stores. Designers often produce too great an inventory and are forced to negotiate deals to get rid it. More often then not, places like TJ Maxx negotiate major savings on designer labels that then get passed on to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment