Spotting all the trends

June 1, 2009

Leighton Knocks 'Em Dead

Photo by myfashionlife.com

After watching the MTV Music Awards, there were some hits and misses on the red carpet. However, I am happy to say there were a lot of hits. My pick for best dressed is clearly Leighton Meester in a Emilio De La Morena cut-out dress. The form fitting dress accentuates her cute figure in the most flattering way. The dress introduces a modern twist on a classic, little black dress. I found the cut-outs to be very edgy and appealing to the eye. I couldn't help but take multiple second glances as if the dress was a puzzle I was dying to figure it out. Her dress was a much improved fashion statement compared to her Louis Vuitton ensemble at the MET Costume Institute Gala last month. She found a way to still be unique without going overboard. Congrats Leighton. You have won my vote as best dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment