Spotting all the trends

July 12, 2009

What I'm Watching

I have recently discovered a new show that I think I will be seriously addicted to. I watch very few shows regularly these days but I have found a good one for all those Gossip Girl fans out there. Bravo launched a new reality series that depicts the lives of the Manhanntan elite entitled NYC Prep. Cameras follow the daily events and dramatic story plots that make up the lives of a select group of prep school kids stirring up trouble in the big city. It reminded me a great deal of Gossip Girl but I think it is better because these are real teens living these lives. I love it! I like it so much I feel like I know them and the season has just started. I recommend checking it out. It airs Tuesday nights on Bravo. This is one dose of reality you should definitely consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment