Spotting all the trends

April 23, 2009

Running in Heels Finale


So, I have been watching this new reality series on the style network called Running in Heels. It is a reality show that follows the triumphs and struggles of 3 interns at Marie Claire magazine. I am so glad I found out about this because it had me hooked right from the start. With all of the reality shows out there, this one is different and fresh. I know a lot of struggling  young adults will find this insightful as they too try to make it in such a competitive market for jobs. The finale was last week and I have to say I was pretty shocked that Talita was the one offered a position with Marie Claire. I think it was apparent that Samantha was not cut off for the magazine industry so it was really between Talita and Ashley. There was a lot of criticism of everyone throughout the show so I thought no one would be given a job out of the internship but it looks like Talita got the lucky lottery ticket on this one. I hope they do another season because I would never miss an episode!

Photo provided by The Style Network

No comments:

Post a Comment