Spotting all the trends

April 15, 2009

Pretty in Pink...or Blue..or Green..or Orange..


Summer is just about here and so are colors! I have to admit it has been a long winter of black, white, and gray but I'm glad to see that color has finally arrived. We can always thank spring for coming along and brining us floral prints and, therefore, a greater range of color. I think I have been subconsciously craving more pep in my step and some purple denim pants could do the trick. For summer, stores are busting out denim skinny jeans in all your favorite skittle colors. I was window shopping in Forever 21 the other day and noticed the wide selection of colored skinnys that were just 20 bucks! So, at-least you won't feel that bad about buying something a little crazy such as this. I might just have to grab me a pair so that I can get out of my dark tones funk. I'm glad to see crazy colors for summer. If you ask me, it seems like a throwback to the 80s, which is always fun. I've noticed a lot of eighties trends for summer. I mean...it is hard not to miss the neon colors. So, I say, go out and buy a pair at Forever 21, rent Pretty in Pink, and get thrown back a couple decades for summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment