Spotting all the trends

October 6, 2009

Gossip Girl on the down...

Is it just me or is Gossip Girl going downhill? They are inviting all these outside celebrities to have cameo appearances on the show. This week Tyra Banks and Hillary Duff made an appearance. I've heard that Hillary Duff will continues to be on the show for a couple of weeks. I was a tad disappointed to hear this. Do they really have to go and "Hollywood-ize" the show? I mean, Hillary Duff plays a famous actress on the show. Cliche much? I guess the writers are starved for dramatic plot. However, I was glad to see that Dan Humphrey came to his senses regarding Georgina. I about vomited when I saw them make out after her rooftop party. Although, according to previews, that does not seem to be the end of Dan and Georgina. It never is! I just hope the show gets rid of their need for celebrity name dropping and returns to their roots that made the show good in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment