Spotting all the trends

September 17, 2009

A Whole New Meaning to Paper Mache

I am sitting here watching Project Runway and being blown away with the outfits hitting the runway. I was pretty shocked when I found out the challenge was to create a look strictly out of paper. I wouldn't even know where to start! I was amazed at some of the outfits that were "crafted" out of the L.A. Times. I love Christopher's gown. The shield-like bodice with the softness of the feather inspired bottom is the perfect combination of femininity and edge. I thought this dress should have won. However, all of the designers really did create something out of nothing. Overall, it was a really innovative and unique challenge. Loved it!

*I could not find a photo of Christopher's dress because the episode aired 10 minutes ago but I will post it when I see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment