Spotting all the trends

September 1, 2009

End of Summer Savings!

This past weekend I did some major shopping. My friend needed to buy some work clothes for her new job and asked me to help her out. I happily obliged. To be fair, I haven't shopped in a little while and school started back up so I needed to reward myself anyway! In my head I was thinking, "Find the best deals!" So, I hit up Forever 21, American Eagle, and Target and found some good buys. At Forever 21, I was all about some black because it is one of my favorite colors to wear and fall will be here before you know it. It is always good to have black on supply. I found this really cute black top that has a floral pattern on the neckline made out of actual zipper. How cool! Less than 18 bucks!
I also found some other great deals. I have been wanting a pencil skirt for awhile and just haven't been able to find one that flatters my hips just right (haha). However, I found a great looking pencil skirt at Target, believe it or not, for just 20 bucks! On the American Eagle sale rack I came across bright floral print shirts for $7.50. Plus, this strapless mini was a one of a kind. It is a light "railroad" denim. Just 20 bucks!
All in all, a pretty successful shopping trip! There goes some of my summer money...

Photos courtesy of Forever 21 and American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment