Spotting all the trends

July 31, 2009

New NYC Landmark!

Next time I am back in the big apple, I am making a visit to the  new Topshop store that opened up back in April in the SoHo district. It is the first Topshop store in the United States and boy did it make a statement! First of all, it is not like you can miss this four story, 60,000 square foot monument located on Broadway. Secondly, Kate Moss stopped by the opening  in order to promote her personal designs to be sold in the megastore. If the New York store is anything like the British phenomenon the supermodel's collection will be hard to come by. I read that her collection sold out in 3 minutes at the Topshop in England! Maybe I will be lucky? I, also, read that there are plans to expand the franchise to over a dozen cities in the United States. I can only hope that they put at-least one store in the south!

P.S. I saw some divine shoes online. I even saw a style similar to Christian Louboutin's Dillian pump, which I have blogged about on more than one occasion (haha). The only difference is the price tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment