Spotting all the trends

July 26, 2009

Add These To The List!

I found a new website that provides you access to all the latest fashion items. When you visit net-a-porter.com, you are just a click away from owning any of the most recent clothes, shoes, or bags to hit the runway. I have to say it makes shopping a little too convenient and I mean that in a good way! This is one of the best online couture fashion retailers I have seen in awhile. All of the best designers like Jimmy Choo, Chloe, Miu Miu, and Lanvin are found in a one stop shopping experience. I wish I could take part in this shopping excursion. However, my visa will not allow such a thing! Nevertheless, for anyone who can afford these goods, it is a great site to visit. I will just window shop for now. 

I discovered these two stunning pairs of heels during my window shopping excursion:
Jimmy Choo "Karina" Christian Louboutin "Ronda Dina"

Love them!

Photos courtesy of net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment