Spotting all the trends

June 3, 2009

Hit or Miss?


As the votes came pouring in, it looked like Lauren Conrad's appearance in this Moschino dress was going to get a rave review. It was a unique look for The Hills star. I wish I could agree but it does not pass as a hit for me. The shape is somewhat odd and doesn't quite flatter her figure. I can't put my figure on it but something about the bodice doesn't quite look right. All in all, it just looks a bit awkward. I found myself tilting my head to the side as if to try and see it in a way that made sense but I had no luck. Lauren admits that this dress was actually her backup to one that was not tailored properly. I hope Lauren has better backups than this! The only critic I found to agree with me on this one is Jessica from Go Fug Yourself. It seems we are the only ones that see this look for what it truly is...a miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment