Spotting all the trends

April 29, 2009

You Can Decide What I Wear!

There was a really interesting article in this month's Vogue that took putting together outfits to a new extreme. Need help putting together a look for a big event? Well, now you can solicit the help of fashionistas across the web. Christine Elia, CEO and founder of the new virtual closet website entitled Closet Couture, has given us the ability to upload our closets online. Website members have the ability to comment on certain outfits and put together some themselves based on the clothes you have in your closet at home. It is as easy as uploading pictures of all your closet items into "My Wardrobe." Then you can arrange different looks in the "Dressing Room" and post them for your friends and other users to review and judge. This takes getting dressed in the morning to an all new level. I just registered today and have yet to upload pictures but I'm excited to explore all that I can do on this virtual website. I'll be sure to give updates on how my experimentation goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment